4.23.2009

Trav is 30!


Yes, Travis is 30 today! Happy Birthday little brother! As some of you know, Travis and I have a special relationship only being 2 years apart, but then Travis has a personal relationship with all of his family and friends. We shared many years in high school & college hanging out together. He's more outgoing (and funnier) than I, so he always has me laughing. I do miss our special moments together since he's moved to Rochester and as I am tackled by the two little tykes. Trav is a great uncle to the 7 nieces & nephews of his and he never forgets to do a little rough-housing with each one of them! If you've met Travis you know he is very social and one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet; making him an excellent nurse. We love you, Travis! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment