3.09.2010

Elite Photography Fundraiser

If you are looking to get your child(red) photographed and are in the Mankato Area.   There's a great fundraiser I'm selling tickets for. Here are the details:


Elite Portrait Design 2010 Fundraiser

Let me know or call 507-386-1971 today to schedule your session and mention my name.

Donate $10 and receive one FREE studio portrait session and one FREE 10x13
portrait!

March 31, April 1-3, 2010 9am-6:30pm - limited sessions available.

Tell your friends!  This fundraiser is open to all!

SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PACKAGES!!!!



I love their work.  See it here: Elite Photography  


If you are in the Twin Cities, I recommend Vokal Photography.  You may know my friend, Jan.  She does great work.  I wish she were closer.  She does a fall park date you may want to sign up for!  See our picture under shared moments together when Griffin was 6 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment